Live Producer (console)
PUBLISHED: September 27, 2017
Do you long to be a part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? You’ve found your place, RedLynx can offer you this and much more. We are serious about fun!
RedLynx, a Ubisoft studio is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games. We are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest and biggest game studios in Finland.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation and experimentation, backed by the access to vast resources and shared technology of Ubisoft.
We are now looking for a
for an unannounced ambitious console game project
Are you passionate about games? Do you want to engage players and bring fun into their daily life? Are you an ambitious go-getter who can teach us a thing or two? If your answer is YES, you might be the missing piece from our passionate console team! As a Live Producer, you have a mix of strategic mindset, creative instinct, and analytical skills to convert data and ideas into actionable plans that will enhance the quality of the live experience once the game is in the hands of the players.
Type of Position: Permanent, full-time.
• Create & own a detailed Road to Live, Launch & Post-launch roadmaps, as well as drive related activities and events;
• Oversee and prioritize development needs to support game live services, ensuring the effective collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (Business, Tech & 1st Parties, Customer Support, etc);
• Define and optimize in-game content and store offerings to enhance player experience while managing ROI and P&L;
• Mobilize multidiscipline live team to build & steer title update processes;
• Effectively communicate with project and management teams to ensure they are informed of a live vision & strategy for the game;
• Coordinate the development of adequate processes and tools to deploy and operate the game, its features and services in order to engage, retain, and monetize;
• Participate in the definition and challenge the ARM strategy; define, monitor, and act upon KPIs to improve player experience;
• Proficiently and proactively deal with issues that arise in a live game environment.
• An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people;
• Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself;
• Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it 🙂
• Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours;
• Relocation help.
Our dream candidate
• Has video game production experience – especially in a live operations context – with at least one shipped game;
• Has a business-driven and service-oriented mindset, to be able to translate ideas, player behaviors, and industry trends into actionable plans for the dev teams;
• Is a proactive self-starter with sound project management skills, organization, and attention to detail;
• Is a highly organized problem solver;
• Is an active communicator and excellent at building relationships throughout the organization;
• Is persistent and willing to go the extra mile to make things happen;
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation. Also a portfolio portraying your skills and your work experiences is required. The application period closes on 22nd October 2017 but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!