Live Operations Producer ROVIO / Helsinki Metropolitan Area
PUBLISHED: January 27, 2022
Rovio’s Puzzle Studio has their sights set on becoming the most successful casual puzzle game studio in the world. Exploring new and emerging trends in puzzle games, the studio has built a deep understanding of the puzzle genre and its players since its founding in 2014. The studio has introduced innovations in puzzle game core with the free-flowing Angry Birds Dream Blast, and the narrative-driven Small Town Murders, as well as providing players with exciting new content and events in fan-favorite games such as Angry Birds Friends. With their games, Puzzle Studio aims to create a true emotional connection that stays with players even when they’re not playing.
Angry Birds Journey is an all-new slingshot game full of fun puzzles and delightful destruction! The game had it’s Global Launch on 20th of January. So the future is looking bright for this game.
We are looking for Live operations (LiveOps) Producer to join the Angry Birds Journey team. Being a LiveOps Producer at Rovio means that you’re a self-directed project management professional who is able to take the production ownership of the live-ops side of Angry Birds Journey and lead it successfully towards chosen targets.
This is a hands-on position of doing configuration management, but in addition to that, the exact scope depends on your skills. As in this role you will act as a liaison between the developers, artists, designers, QA and the product managers in order to manage live operations of the game. This is a position where you learn a lot and can be a stepping stone into a great career, or if you are already a senior producer you’ll be able to take a deep dive into managing liveops-side of a successful game.
The team is mostly located in Finland and plan to work in a hybrid model, meaning they’ll plan to work flexibly with 1-3 days per week onsite, but there are also members that are fully remote.
- Maintaining and developing game configurations for AB Journey production and staging environments
- Resolving live issues together with experts in the team
- Creating and managing all A/B tests, experiments, offers and events for the game
- Contribute the game design iterations via Liveops
- IAP Submissions to iTunes and GooglePlay and related configurations in game
- Taking care of the localization rounds
What you need to succeed in this role
- Attention to detail as well as big-picture viewpoint – When figuring out what the best experience is for the players, both of these are needed.
- Problem-solving – Sometimes you have to figure out how to solve a problem by yourself, sometimes it is about figuring it out in a team and leading it to solve a problem.
- Curious mind – This job is about learning new things, improving the product, the service, the processes, the user experience, and more. It’s a never-ending path of learning-possibilities.
- Strong communication skills – As with any producer role, it’s about communicating and getting to a shared understanding.
- Time and task management – you can both guide yourself and others in these aspects. In LiveOps, time is ticking all the time, so you have to figure out how to make the best out of it .