Live Operations Coordinator NEXT GAMES / helsinki
PUBLISHED: July 12, 2021
Next Games is proud to have a history of collaboration with some of the world’s biggest media properties, such as AMC’s The Walking Dead and Netflix’s Stranger Things. The fans of these properties are men and women, boys and girls of all ages; dedicated core gamers and people with only a little history playing games. At Next Games, we seek to delight and entertain players of all kinds. We do this by creating games that expand the worlds of the most beloved media and entertainment properties of our day.
As a Live Operations Coordinator, you’ll have a direct impact on the success of one of our mobile games that you will be operating. You will help with planning an effective live operations strategy and own and coordinate its execution.
The ideal candidate is a natural team player and knows mobile games. Your communication skills are top-notch and you are not afraid to take ownership. You master the art of multitasking and are able to see the situation through our players’ eyes.
This is what you’ll get to work on:
- Work closely with Product Manager, Game Designer and other disciplines to plan and define effective sales, promotions, and time-limited events inside the game.
- Own the process of implementing all live ops activities (concept, asset management, configuration, testing & execution).
- Monitor and analyze important metrics and player feedback on a real-time basis and suggest optimizations to the game team.
- Support the process of creating a product feature roadmap by surfacing unmet player needs and suggesting improvements and new features.
- Work with the game and tech teams to design and implement improvements and new tools for more efficient live ops management.
- Analyze competitors and perform benchmarking.
- Develop and consistently maintain a deep knowledge of the product by playing regularly and participating in events.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous Live Operations experience (even if outside of gaming) is preferred but not a must
- Passion for mobile free-to-play games
- Strong self-organizational skills, and high attention to detail
- Proactive attitude, and a natural drive to push for best results
- Familiarity with spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel / Google Spreadsheets)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – guide us in our efforts, so these should be close to your heart as well. We aim high here at Next Games and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority.
We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a diverse bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, but first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request through the link below as soon as possible as we’ll proceed once the right person is found.