PUBLISHED: December 21, 2018
SERIOUSLY, Helsinki, Finland
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Level Designer to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As Level Designer, you’ll work as part of the game design team in Best Fiends creating well-balanced, consistent and thrilling levels. In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic start-up environment, where everybody pulls their weight, every idea is valued, and where, if we get it right, we might just conquer the globe. Come join us!
- Actively contribute to creative discussions surrounding feature reviews and new features
- Create, assess, re-balance and tune new and existing levels
- Analyze (real-time) feedback and metrics, and adjust level design accordingly
- Work with the team to ensure level consistency across the title(s)
- Ensure that our games are fun to play!
- Experience and/or knowledge of level design for casual games
- Solid understanding knowledge of game balancing and pacing
- Experience working within a game production team and/or knowledge of game production best practices
- Fluent in English as it’s our working language
- Pride and responsibility in your work and craft
- Opportunity to work with great people on great content
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours and great work-life balance
- Private healthcare and dental plans, extensive health and leisure insurance
- Lunch benefit, annual sports and culture allowance
- Variety of tools. Tell us what you need to get the job done and we’ll get it
- Relocation package and assistance
- Free snacks and beverages
We build global entertainment franchises that come to life first as best-in-class mobile games. We are passionate about great storytelling and epic world-building, desperate conflict and hilarious comedy, unique characters and unlikely heroes. We build brands that not only succeed commercially but also can give back to the world
We are in this because we are driven to make great games, to tell great stories, to build the next generation of entertainment experiences. We want to make games that keep you playing in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours or to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break. Conflicts that stay in the back of your head through the day and characters that you want to take with you everywhere you go. Experiences that can inspire you and maybe, just maybe, make the world a better place.