Level Designer SERIOUSLY / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: November 10, 2020
Are you passionate about level design, match3 and analytics? If you said “yes!” to these questions, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Level Designer to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As a Level Designer, you’ll work as part of the Best Fiends game design team helping us to create and manage the heart of the game experience – thrilling, fun, well-balanced and interesting casual puzzle levels, that keep players coming back for more!
In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, we are just about to conquer the globe.
What does the ride include?
- Actively contribute to creative discussions surrounding feature reviews and new features
- Create, assess, re-balance and tune new and existing levels
- Analyze (real-time) feedback and metrics, and adjust level design accordingly
- Work with the team to ensure level consistency across the title(s)
- Ensure that our games are fun to play!
What does it take to sign up for the race?
- Previous experience in level design
- Solid understanding knowledge of game balancing and pacing
- Experience working within a game production team and/or knowledge of game production best practices
- Pride and responsibility in your work and craft
- Fluent in English as it’s our working language
What would make us amazed?
- Experience and/or knowledge of level design for casual games
We offer you a steady, transparent working environment, not to mention free apples in the kitchen! We dare to say that we are one of the most successful gaming companies in Finland so with us you surely are working with the best on the field! If you feel you´re up for the challenge, please apply as soon as possible as we´ll fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.