Lead Unity Developer
PUBLISHED: July 1, 2019
POLKA DOT STUDIOS, Helsinki
Polka Dot Studio is a mobile games studio that is fully focused on creating games for women. We have made it our mission to capture the female audience with a wide variety of new and exciting f2p games. We have currently one game in soft launch and two more in prototyping.
This is perfect opportunity to join our small, but awesome team and start working on new and exciting projects. You would be the lead developer on our new games and lead our small team to excellence.
– Taking ownership of technical architecture of our games
– Support and lead the Unity team
– Game development for iOS and Android using Unity
– Implementing, debugging and documenting new features in the game
– Taking part in product design meetings
– Contribute to the game design and development with your experience
– Continuously learn and improve the skills of the whole team
– Passion for creating mobile games
– Able to work in a small team and taking ownership of major parts of the game
– Team player with good communication skills
– Familiarity with C#, other languages plus
– Experience in working with version control systems and web APIs
– 4-5 years mobile game programming experience with a minimum of one shipped title
– Strong grasp of Unity development for cross-platform deployment (iOS, Android)
– Opportunity to work in a small and agile game studio together with highly talented and passionate team
– Competitive compensation and possibility of ownership in the company
– Opportunity to create the company and working culture of your dreams
Are you up for the challenge and fun?
Send your application, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Olesja Marjalaakso 045-8710323.