Lead / Senior Product Manager for User Acquisition ROVIO / Helsinki Metropolitan Area
PUBLISHED: December 22, 2020
This role will be pivotal in driving our growth and bringing a world-class User Acquisition team to new heights!
Rovio is growing, this year we have acquired a studio in Copenhagen and started to build out a studio in Montreal expanding on our present studios in Espoo and Stockholm. We aim to grow both our existing games including Angry Birds 2, Dream Blast and Small Town Murders and bring exciting new titles to market to players all across the globe.
As a Lead/Senior Product Manager at Rovio and in collaboration with a variety of stakeholders including User Acquisition, Business Intelligence, Product and Finance, you will define and build the user acquisition tools we use to grow our free-to-play games. We expect you to help our User Acquisition and Game Teams grow their user base through providing the most relevant technical support. You will be responsible for ownership, execution and delivery of our services offering working with our own development team, data science teams and external partners including Singular, Facebook, Google, Vungle, Unity etc.
Apple is redefining the mobile UA marketplace with iOS14 and the introduction of SKAdnetwork in 2021 and we are already working hard to turn this challenge into a competitive advantage. Join us as we meet this challenge and seek to automate and intelligently optimise with machine learning our UA.
This role reports to SVP Product and Development in our central Technology team. The Technology team encompasses a whole host of data and analytics expertise areas, including (but not limited to) machine learning, build and submission tools, and cloud infrastructure. Powered by Beacon, Rovio’s in-house cloud services platform, the team supports tens of millions of players, capturing 4 billion events and over 1TB of data per day. All of this work results in services and tools that enable successful live operations and continuous optimization in Rovio’s games.
- Seeks to drive and innovate our User Acquisition product offering working closely with our business stakeholders
- Maintains roadmap and related epic pages gathering and prioritize input from our UA teams
- Acts as Product Owner in agile development team Design EPICs and stories in enough technical detail before implementation
- Ensures an end-to-end experience is delivered to our user acquisition team, business intelligence and game teams
- Works daily with these teams to ensure we get the most out of our services
Who we think will do great in this role:
- 4+ years of work experience in user acquisition as a product lead
- 4+ years of experience with mobile free-to-play games
- A robust understanding of technology used for mobile user acquisition
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate them to technical deliverables for our developers
- Experience of agile development – working with UX designers, developers (data, front-end, client, server), and QA engineers
- Able to work with and manage implementation with partners
- Strong communicator and fluent in English
- Self-starter, with a high level of self-direction, motivation, and energy
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. Before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Second round: You will complete an exercise to complete in your own time.
- Final round: You will be invited to meet the team lead and team member(s). Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.