Lead Multiplayer Programmer
PUBLISHED: October 24, 2017
REMEDY ENTERTAINMENT, Finland - Capital Area
Do you want to define the Remedy multiplayer experience and how the technological multiplayer-enabling features work in the first place? We have a unique opportunity for a talented individual to join us as our Lead Multiplayer Programmer. You will work with a team of engineers and our Northlight engine team to create multiplayer features as well as support the game development teams in multiplayer related feature integrations
• Planning, managing, documenting and tracking project schedules and workflows
• Responsible of the overall multiplayer architecture and related workflows
• Create and maintain workflows for game specific multiplayer features
• At least one shipped title working in Multiplayer
• Team leading experience
• Ability to collaborate and work with a range of disciplines from art to design
• Holistic and pragmatic approach to problem solving
• Solid in C++
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
What is in it for you?
• Yes, you get to move to Finland where the quality of life is exceptional and cost of living is affordable.
• Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we will take care of everything else.
• You will be offered competitive compensation with a bonus system.
• We work hard, but at Remedy we believe in a great work life balance. Happy people work better. In Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation every year. This is on top of public holidays and other special occasions.
• Above all, you get to work on awesome, unique video games that the global audience is interested in at a studio where your input is valued. We try our hardest to keep our team sizes and the workload sensible, so your contributions feel valuable.
If you are interested, please apply now. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found. To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV and other information relevant to the position.