Lead Game Artist FINGERSOFT / Oulu
PUBLISHED: October 21, 2020
We are one of the most northern game studios in the world, chilling out (literally and figuratively) just 170 km south of the arctic circle in Oulu, Finland. Today we employ more than 70 people from all corners of the globe.
We are best known for the mobile smash hits “Hill Climb Racing” and “Hill Climb Racing 2”, which have a combined total of over 1 Billion installs across all platforms – However, despite our huge audience, we keep things small and personal, with a strong focus on maintaining a relaxed, casual and informal work atmosphere.
Would you like to be part of our story? If so, continue reading!
WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We’re looking for a Lead Game Artist to join our game development teams in Oulu. Ideally, you enjoy figuring out the best styles and techniques for developing graphics for video game projects. You have a strong background in game development and have shipped final products. As a Lead Game Artist, you will be working on new projects and also assisting the teams working on existing games.
- You enjoy working in a small team and communicating with your teammates daily.
- You realize the importance of iteration in creating beautiful and efficient game art.
- You actively seek feedback from your teammates and assist them in their work.
- You can create memorable game characters and worlds with global appeal.
- You have experience in creating user interface graphics.
- You can develop assets from concepts to final deliverables.
- You can nail down 2D and 3D assets.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and seriously great benefits.
- Financially stable company with an easy-going and relaxed atmosphere
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- A lot of fun and excitement.
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Unity 3D experience.
- Animation experience.
- Marketing experience.
- Gaming as a hobby and an interest in mobile games.
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV and portfolio. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.
Want to know more about Fingersoft and this position? Contact our Creative Director Tuomas email@example.com.
- Gear of your choice
- Flexible hours with a focus on having a solid work/life balance
- Health & Dental care, free massage monthly
- Lunch benefit on top of your salary
- Free snacks, fruit & beverages at the office
- Yearly education, sport & culture allowance
- Company sporting events, Friday sauna, free usage of company gym
- Phone & Internet benefit
- Modern office at the city center of Oulu and Helsinki
- Relocation assistance