LEAD AUDIO DESIGNER
PUBLISHED: April 29, 2020
We are one of the most northern game studios in the world, chilling out (literally and figuratively) just 170 km south of the arctic circle in Oulu, Finland. Today we employ more than 60 people from all corners of the globe.
We are best known for the mobile smash hits “Hill Climb Racing” and “Hill Climb Racing 2”, which have a combined total of over 1 Billion installs across all platforms – However, despite our huge audience, we keep things small and personal, with a strong focus on maintaining a relaxed, casual and informal work atmosphere.
WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We are looking for an experienced audio designer to comprehensively manage the audio and music of our game portfolio. You will be responsible for producing audio yourself as well as managing any outsourcing efforts whenever necessary. On top of that, you will manage and maintain our audio file libraries.
As a Lead Audio Designer we expect you to have:
- Excellent knowledge with all major DAWs and game audio middleware (Wwise, FMOD, Master Audio, etc.)
- Good knowledge of audio asset implementation processes and pipelines in games (Unity3d audio pipeline)
- Good understanding of music production in different genres and styles
- Good skills in creating foley sounds, location recording and sound synthesis
- Previous experience of game audio design in at least 2 shipped titles
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- A lot of fun and excitement.
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Any coding/scripting skills
- Gaming as a hobby and an interest in mobile games.
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV and portfolio here. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.