PUBLISHED: November 15, 2017
EA/TRACK TWENTY, Helsinki
Lead Artist for Electronic Arts Finland
We’re looking for highly talented, self-motivated and dedicated Lead Artist who will thrive in fast paced, ever changing live-service environment. As a Lead Artist within the Tracktwenty Studio you’ll be working closely with the Art Director, Production team and the development team. You’ll be responsible for making critical art-related decisions and maintaining the visual style of the product.
- Work with a team of artists, designers and developers to the delivery of world-class features, contributing leadership and outstanding individual work to the effort.
- Collaborate with the Art Director to establish style, quality, and workflow requirements.
- Help create and define UI guidelines and general visual style of the product
- Build a culture of close collaboration between engineering, design, and the artists.
- Drive assigned tasks through each stage of production: concept, wireframe, prototype, implementation, and refinement through to final sign-off.
- Iterate designs according to work reviews, changing requirements, and user playtest feedback.
- High level of proficiency with Photoshop
- Good knowledge of Flash is a plus
- Excellent conceptual, illustration and graphic design skills
- Experience in Animation is a big plus
- Understanding of the UX flow, composition, and game design as they relate to the visual aspects of the game
- Proven track-record of leading for mobile/social titles.
- Passion for playing and making great games!
At tracktwenty, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It’s the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We’re a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries around.
We’ve built a fun, productive and passionate team who are rewarded with competitive compensation packages and great benefits such as shares, pension scheme, healthcare, gym contribution, free games and endless snacks and drinks in the office!