Junior Video Artist
PUBLISHED: February 14, 2020
Lightneer is looking for an ambitious and highly motivated Junior Video Artist with kickass graphic skills and visual eye to join our ambitious and fast-paced mobile game studio!
You are ready to create store material for company’s games with spark! As a Junior Video artist you know how to work in teams and are able to give and take feedback in order to get the best results. You are eager to learn and see the new challenges as a way to grow.
Responsibilities and Main Tasks
- Creating marketing videos to various sources
- Creating store materials (icons, screenshots & banners)
- Following guidelines and working closely with the Art Director
- Working with existing art assets, graphics and designs (such as UI objects, character assets, backgrounds) for marketing purposes
- Collaborating with team members and other stakeholders on finding the best solutions in development and production processes
- Sharing art expertise with the team
Qualifications / Requirements
- Video editing and After Effects skills (Adobe CC)
- Graphic skills (Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Basics of motion graphics
- Visual eye for composition and colour
- Problem solving and time estimation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Good English language skills
- A portfolio to demonstrate your skills
Additional as a plus
- Game art experience (either from professional or hobby projects)
- Understanding Unity environment
- Mobile games and casual games knowledge and interest
- Other relevant education and/or work experience
- A chance to work on a variety of mobile game projects and to realize your own ideas
- Amazing colleagues to work and get inspired with
- Opportunity to learn, grow and expand your knowledge within the mobile games industry
- Competitive compensation with option program, extensive healthcare, lunch and phone benefit etc.
- Company events and cosy kitchen with free fruits, drinks and snacks!
- Inspiring office environment in the heart of Helsinki, FINLAND
Please add your salary expectation on the application.
Join us to make games the way people play today!
We are a mobile game studio and publisher based in Helsinki, Finland.
Our mission is to make fun games for the way people play. To be able to match rapidly changing player needs, we created a market first & market fast approach to game development.
Our world-class team take best concepts from dozens of original ideas to market in just a handful of weeks. With this process we find games with hit potential fast. At Lightneer we value player feedback and data at our core. We make data-driven decisions and celebrate both success & failure, because failure means fast learning for us.
Everyone at Lightneer gets involved and we celebrate both success and failure, because failure means learning for us. We are a family with no egos. Our values – Creativity, Excellence, Openness, Responsibility and most importantly Having Fun – drive the company culture.
Hit games are in the making!