Junior Technical Artist SMALL GIANT GAMES / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: September 14, 2022
Small Giant is one of the top performing mobile gaming companies in the world. We believe the best games are built by hiring the best individuals, and by trusting them with ownership and responsibility of the work they do. Transparency, low hierarchy and a healthy work-life balance are key parts of our culture.
We are looking for that rare combo where graphical talent meets development skills. Perhaps you’re a coder who likes to draw on your spare time? Or an artist who has dabbled in coding or scripting? You might be just the person we are looking for!
The good news is that you don’t need to know everything – you’ll receive extensive mentorship from awesome, knowledgeable colleagues. This is a once in a lifetime learning opportunity!
We hope you the following qualities:
- Smart and quick to learn
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Some graphic design and illustration skills
- Some previous programming experience
Other things that would make you our ideal candidate:
- Experience and interest in UI development and design
- Experience with Unity UI
We offer you:
- Exciting, fun and successful projects to work on.
- Extremely talented and helpful colleagues.
- Competitive salary and other benefits.
We are constantly on the lookout for top talent to join our team. Whether you have years of experience, or you’re enthusiastic, smart, and quick to learn – we’d love to hear from you!
Apply by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your CV and your portfolio. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.