Junior QA (Battle Studio)
PUBLISHED: June 29, 2017
Our Battle Studio is creating cutting-edge mid-core games and establishing new IPs. Excitement is brewing as the team prepares to tackle ambitious goals. Feel inspired by the opportunity and freedom of getting involved at the game’s genesis.
Join us as a Junior QA to provide quality assurance for our games by testing the games, discovering and reporting found issues and by making sure the development teams and QA Leads have good visibility to the game quality.
What you’ll take under your wings:
- Provide both structured and exploratory testing depending on projects’ needs
- Test design and test planning, including creation and maintenance of test cases
- Provide timely and accurate quality visibility for the project team and for other stakeholders
- Ensure all issues have been found, reported and resolved
- Co-operation and communication within QA team for effective information flow and in order to support personal and QA competence growth
We’d love it if you have these feather in your cap:
- At least 1 year of work experience in games testing and experience in different gaming platforms
- Familiar with different testing methodologies (black box, white box, functional, regression, compliance, performance etc.)
- Ability to test independently
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to think logically when examining software
- Excellent team collaboration and communication skills, but also able to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent written and oral skills in English are essential
And, you are passionate about mobile games and you play too much!
It’d be cool if you had some of these skills:
- Suitable SW testing certificates (e.g. ISEB/ISTQB)
- Previous experience from programming or scripting
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Competitive benefits such as a cell phone of our top models, a laptop you feel comfortable with, lunch and sport vouchers, breakfast, gaming area, gym, sauna and more
Launch your application over now – we look forward to hearing from you!