Junior QA Tester
PUBLISHED: May 18, 2017
REMEDY ENTERTAINMENT, Finland/Espoo
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally® and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for a Junior QA Tester for a project based contract.
As a Junior QA Tester you will have a great opportunity to learn about all aspects of game development. You will be working closely with our developers to help ensure the quality of our products at each stage of the production process. You will be performing functional testing and regression, executing test cases and attending daily team meetings as well as learning the tools we use to build and test our products.
- Ambitious, determined, hard-working
- Good observational skills, analytical and detail-oriented
- Good inter-personal communication skills
- Good written communication skills in English
- Good organizational skills
- Capability to be flexible and team-oriented with the aptitude to balance multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Strong interest in video games and/or software testing
- Knowledge of testing/planning tools
- Knowledge of software development methodology and stages (milestones/sprints, Alpha, Beta)
- Good knowledge of gaming consoles, PC Hardware and software
- A general understanding scripting languages & Level editors
So what’s in it for you then?
We offer you a chance to do something new and unique. Working as a member of our talented and experienced team with our world-class game technology means you have an excellent opportunity to develop yourself and take your career to new heights. We work hard but we also value a sane work-life balance, and we’re committed to providing our team a relaxed working environment.
The Remedy offices are situated in Espoo, Finland and relocation to the greater Helsinki area will be required. Should you be moving from abroad we are there for you every step of the way.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV and other information relevant to the position by Friday June 2nd 2017. This is a project based position.
Remedy Entertainment Plc., a privately held developer of action computer games, game franchises and leading edge 3D game technology is based in Espoo, Finland. Further information: http://www.remedygames.com
Alan Wake and Remedy trademarks and logos are property of Remedy Entertainment Plc. Max Payne is a trademark of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Quantum Break and Xbox One are trademarks of Microsoft Studios. All rights reserved.