Junior QA Tester
PUBLISHED: November 16, 2018
REMEDY ENTERTAINMENT, Espoo
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally® and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for a Junior QA Tester for a key role working on Remedy’s projects.
As a Junior QA Tester you will have a great opportunity to learn about all aspects of game development. You will be working closely with our developers to help ensure the quality of our products at each stage of the production process. You will be performing functional testing and regression, executing test cases and attending daily team meetings as well as learning the tools we use to build and test our products.
Requirements and qualifications
- Ambitious, determined, hard-working
- Good observational skills, analytical and detail-oriented
- Good inter-personal communication skills
- Good written communication skills in English
- Good organizational skills
- Capability to be flexible and team-oriented with the aptitude to balance multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Strong interest in video games and/or software testing
- Ability to start before mid December
The ideal candidate will also have
- Knowledge of testing/planning tools
- Knowledge of software development methodology and stages (milestones/sprints, Alpha, Beta)
- Good knowledge of gaming consoles, PC Hardware and software
- A general understanding scripting languages & Level editors
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV and other information relevant to the position. This is a contract based position.
Start date for this role is during December 2018. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.