Junior Motion Graphics Artist & Video Editor FUTUREPLAY GAMES / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: October 11, 2021
We are looking for a talented and motivated video artist to join our marketing team!
As a Junior Motion Graphics Artist and video editor your task is to make video content for use across a range of different marketing media, from user acquisition creatives to app store trailers and social media content.
You’ll work closely with our specialists in marketing art and the wider marketing team to produce creative from concept to final edit, as well as support internal and external stakeholders with adhoc requests related to video production.
In the longer term we’ll help you grow into a savvy marketing artist who leverages the latest trends in mobile gaming to deliver top performing creative. We hope you have the ambition, energy and drive to get there.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe suite – After Effects, Premiere Pro (or similar, e.g. Final Cut), Photoshop
- A creative spark – the ability to come up with a variety of short-form video content to cater to the different needs and wants of our audience
- An understanding or a willingness to learn about data, and use it to support new ideas
- An iterative approach to work – you strive to ensure your next project is always better than your last
- Knowledge of 3D software such as Blender
- Experience working with Unity or another game engine
- An understanding of the mobile marketing funnel and user acquisition
- True ownership and responsibility in one of the best game companies in Finland
- Competitive salary and benefits, flexible working hours
- Great working conditions in an exciting and agile environment
- Space to grow and learn
- Flat hierarchy and support in learning to navigate in it
- Work either remotely or in Helsinki, one of the most relevant game development capitals in the world
How to apply
If you’re the talent we are looking for, put your CV in English together with a relevant portfolio and apply. Please note that we only accept applications sent via our Careers site.
Please be informed that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as we find the match.
Futureplay was founded in 2015 by a team of five Finnish game industry veterans who shared a vision to transform the way mobile games are played around the world. In the short years since, we have released seven titles that have been played by over 120 million people worldwide, and expanded our team to more than 35 people.
We’ve a focus on creating beautifully designed, easy-to-pick-up-and-play mobile games, and our portfolio includes successful games like Idle Farming Empire, Battlelands Royale & Merge Gardens. We have recently been acquired by Plarium, which means we can team up with one of the world’s most successful mobile gaming studios to make our own games even bigger and better.
We’re a streamlined, lean, no bullshit organisation with a truly flat structure. Everything else follows.