Junior Game Programmer
PUBLISHED: July 22, 2019
We are looking for motivated and passionate Junior Game Programmer to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As a Junior Game Programmer, you will be creating, maintaining and optimizing new and existing game features by delivering well-structured code. You’ll be mentored by one of our Senior/Lead Game Programmers. In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic start-up environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, if we get it right, we might just conquer the globe. Come join us!
- Developing features – starting from initial prototyping through until production quality deliverable
- Learning through code reviews
- Debugging and profiling existing code for maintenance and optimization
- Contributing to the creative design development of our current and future titles
- Preferably 1-2 years experience of game development
- Experience with Unity 3D and C#
- Ability to receive and give feedback
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills but also ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English as it’s our working language
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.