PUBLISHED: August 23, 2019
We are looking for motivated IT Support to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As an IT Support, you’ll work as part of the IT team carrying responsibility on trouble shooting, repairing, maintaining and supporting computer hardware and related peripherals. In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic start-up environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, if we get it right, we might just conquer the globe. Come join us!
• Diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, MacOS and Windows running a range of software applications
• Assist with any user reported IT incident
• Setting up accounts for new users
• Create, update and document requests using the ticketing system
• Install and configure new IT equipment
• Maintain inventory tracking for hardware and software.
• Technical support at the network level
• Provide best possible level of customer service
• Previous experience of working in an IT Support role
• Strong familiarity with networking fundamentals such as DHCP, DNS, WINS, Subnets, and VLans.
• Able to work with in Terminal
• Working knowledge of MacOS, Windows, Linux environments and mobile devices
• Customer service oriented attitude and great team working skills
• Self-starter who has get things done attitude
• Willing to grow in this position
We kindly ask You to send your CV and cover letter to us as soon as possible as the position will be filled once a suitable candidate has been found.
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.