IT Support Specialist
PUBLISHED: April 17, 2019
EA/TRACK TWENTY, Helsinki
IT Support Specialist for Electronic Arts Finland
The Electronic Arts’ Tracktwenty Studio in Helsinki, Finland is seeking for new talented people to join their team. Tracktwenty is the developer of the hugely successful mobile game SimCity BuildIt. To date SimCity BuildIt has been played by more than 100 million gamers around the world.
As we continue to grow we’re looking for an experienced IT Support Specialist who will provide second line support for all staff based at Helsinki office. The role is primarily responsible for resolving support requests while meeting customer satisfaction targets. IT Support staff work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which provides services over the phone, through e-mail, in person and through self-service.
What an IT Support Specialist does at EA:
- To diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, Windows and MacOS running a range of software applications.
- To assist any user with any reported IT incident.
- To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
- To accurately record, update and document requests using the IT Service desk system.
- To install and configure new IT equipment.
- To maintain a high level of customer service.
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- To work as part of a team with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities.
- To create, maintain and publish relevant support documentation to aide in the quick resolution of future incidents and enable users to become more self-sufficient.
The next great EA IT Support Specialist also needs:
- Previous experience working in an IT Support role
- Experience of working in IT Support in a related industry (Entertainment/Gaming) – desirable.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 8/10 and MacOS as well as software packages including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of relevant technologies such as JAMF PRO, SCCM, MDT, WSUS – desirable.
- Demonstrable understanding of networking technology and principles – desirable.
- Relevant vocational qualifications: MCP, MCSE, ITIL or similar – desirable.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people by email, on the phone and in person.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload without supervision.
- Good attention to detail, with ability to show initiative.
- Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques.
At Tracktwenty, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It’s the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We’re a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries around.
We’ve built a fun, productive and passionate team who are rewarded with competitive compensation packages and great benefits such as shares, pension scheme, healthcare, gym contribution, free games and endless snacks and drinks in the office!