IT Support Specialist (fixed-term) SERIOUSLY / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: November 26, 2020
In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, we are just about to conquer the globe.
- Diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, MacOS and Windows running a range of software applications
- Assist with any user reported IT incidents
- Helping out with account creation and management
- Follow and solve work requests using the ticketing system
- Install and configure workstations according to specs
- Provide best possible level of customer service both onsite and remotely
What does it take to sign up for the race?
- Solid understanding of MacOS, Windows environments and mobile devices
- Customer service oriented attitude and great team working skills
- Self-starter who has get things done attitude
What would make us amazed?
- Previous experience in Gsuite (or other cloud based system) administration
- Technical support at the network level
We rarely have a fixed-term position open but due to a few bigger IT related projects we would love to find a new team member to work with for the upcoming months. However, there might be a possibility for the contract to continue after 6 months depending on the outlook of the IT needs.
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.