IT Support Specialist (fixed-term) SERIOUSLY / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: September 28, 2021
Did you know that Seriously is Finland’s 4th biggest games company in terms of revenue? Or that our game, Best Fiends, has been played more than Game of Thrones has been watched? Best Fiends has become a worldwide phenomenon with over 100 million downloads and around 1.2 million daily players. The game universe has expanded to include thousands of levels, hundreds of Fiends, a growing library of animated shorts, a variety of original content, a dedicated community of millions, and much, much more. Together with Playtika, we’re working towards being the biggest casual mobile games company in the West.
We are looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). The position is fixed-term (12 months) to start with. As an IT Support Specialist, you’ll work as part of the IT team carrying responsibility for troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining, and supporting computer hardware and related peripherals. We’re a fast-paced working environment that appreciates work-life balance. If you are passionate about solving a variety of technically related matters and have the drive to be a part of a global environment, here’s your chance!
- Diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, macOS and Windows running a range of software applications
- Assist with any user reported IT incidents
- Helping out with account creation and management
- Follow and solve work requests using the ticketing system
- Install and configure workstations according to specs
- Provide the best possible level of customer service both onsite and remotely
What does it take to sign up?
- Solid understanding of macOS, Windows environments, and mobile devices
- Customer service-oriented attitude and great team working skills
- Self-starter who has to get things done attitude
What would make us amazed?
- Previous experience in Gsuite (or another cloud-based system) administration
- Technical support at the network level
We offer you a steady working environment, not to mention free apples in the kitchen! We love transparency, trust each other, and give everyone control and responsibility for their work. We learn and grow together. We dare to say that we are one of the most successful gaming companies in Finland so with us you surely are working with the best on the field!
We kindly ask You to send your application, and introduce yourself as soon as possible, as we’ll fill the position as soon as we’ve found the right person
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict, and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.