IT Support Manager SERIOUSLY / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: November 4, 2021
Did you know that Seriously is Finland’s 4th biggest games company in terms of revenue? Or that our game, Best Fiends, has been played more than Game of Thrones has been watched? Best Fiends has become a worldwide phenomenon with over 100 million downloads and around 1.2 million daily players. The game universe has expanded to include thousands of levels, hundreds of Fiends, a growing library of animated shorts, a variety of original content, a dedicated community of millions, and much, much more. Together with Playtika, we’re working towards being the biggest casual mobile games company in the West.
We are looking for an IT Manager to join our small IT team at Seriously (Helsinki office). The position is permanent, and you’ll be leading the IT team carrying responsibility for managing the infrastructure, IT systems, and related peripherals. At Seriously we are already 120 employees in Helsinki, and 30 in Los Angeles. We’re a fast-paced working environment that appreciates work-life balance. If you are passionate about finding the best solutions in a variety of IT-related matters and leading technical support management in a global environment, here’s your chance!
What does the ride include?
- Lead the IT support team
- Maintaining local servers and IT infra
- Hardware, software, and license management
- Working closely with our parent company, Playtika
- See-through various integration projects
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues
- Cloud service configuration and maintenance (mainly Google Cloud)
- Constantly seeking new ways to improve the IT
What does it take to sign up?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a related field
- Supervisor experience
- Experience in cloud storage infrastructure
- Experience in networking, Linux administration, and IT security
- Familiarity with tools like Jenkins
- Experience in configuring Google Cloud services, Kubernetes, and ElasticSearch is a plus
- Fluent in English as it’s our working language
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a steady, transparent, startup-minded working environment, not to mention free apples in the kitchen! Based on our fresh employee survey, our TOP3 motivating factors in our work are:
1) Good opportunities for learning and development
2) Opportunity to influence our own work
3) Nice colleagues
We dare to say that we are one of the most successful gaming companies in Finland so with us you surely are working with the best on the field!
If you feel you’re up for the challenge, please apply as soon as possible as we’ll fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict, and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.