Integrations and Software Engineer PAF / Tallinn
PUBLISHED: February 18, 2021
We are looking for an Integrations and Software Engineer skilled in Embedded Systems to join us in our Tallinn office. Based on your work experience you know that delivering customer value is more than writing code and committing it to version control. You are ready to learn and help improve our way of working, along with our technologies. As a professional you can recognize the value of quality, maintainability, iterative improvements, and embrace test automation and continuous integration. You strive to get things done, and you do not consider your work done until it is running in production. Smooth and engaging teamwork are important to you as well.
What’s in it for you?
- Working on replacing legacy systems with new solutions
- Chance to contribute greatly to technology choices
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
What skills are needed?
We would like you to have at least 4 years of working experience with some of the following:
- Embedded computing (u-boot, Linux)
- Software development in Python (experience in Java, C or Rust is a bonus)
- API design and data processing with technologies such as HTTP/ REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, YAML
- Version control (Git, GitHub)
- Computer networking (TCP/IP, UDP, Multicast)
- Creating diagrams and writing structured documentation
We highly value experience with some of these:
- Basic digital electronics and PCB design
- Databases (RDBMS, Key-Value)
- Experience with AWS / Cloud
- We have flexible working time.
- We offer work equipment of your choice, excellent working conditions, lunch coupons, sports benefits, occupational healthcare with extra insurance, company-paid massage and more.
Interested? Submit your application including on-line by March 21st, 2021. All communication and applications will be treated confidentially. For more information, please contact our recruitment partner Arja Martikainen arja.martikainen(at)barona.fi or call +358 40 7621564 Tue-Thu between 2 and 3 pm.
Additional Information about Paf
Paf is a Nordic gaming company founded on Åland in 1966 to generate profit for the benefit of society. We were one of the very first gaming companies to go online in 1999. Many of our games are exclusive to Paf and developed by our in-house Games Studio. We are an award-winning industry leader in responsible gaming. Our physical gaming operations include over 30 cruise ships crisscrossing the Baltic and North Seas.
Paf has roughly 350 employees representing over 30 nationalities. Our offices are located on Åland, in Helsinki, Stockholm, Riga, Tallinn, Oslo, Norrköping, Gzira and Madrid. Paf (Ålands Penningautomatförening) is licensed and controlled by the Government of Åland. In 2019, the Paf Group had a total turnover of 114.2 million euros and a profit of 25.6 million euros. More information at aboutpaf.com.
Do you want to be part of making a difference? Paf differs from other gaming companies. We strive for a long-term sustainable business and care about our employees, customers, and society at large. Responsible gaming is an important building block in our business. All our profits go to socially beneficial causes.