HR Manager SEEPIA PLAYABLES / Lappeenranta
PUBLISHED: July 13, 2021
We are Seepia Playables – a premium playable ad provider! Since our modest beginnings in 2012, our core values of flexibility and quality have seen us skyrocket into one of the top playable ad providers in the world. Our main office is located in Lappeenranta, next to the beautiful Lake Saimaa, but our staff is located all over the country and across the globe. Our diverse team of 20+ people has completed 250+ projects for leading studios in the mobile gaming space. Our clients include Small Giant, Rovio, Fingersoft, Veikkaus, Crazy Labs, Poki, Kukouri, Traplight and many more amazing companies. We aim for long-term partnerships built on creative designs, flexible solutions, premium quality, and strong performance.
Seepia Playables is looking for an HR Manager to join our growing team. We are looking for an independent person with a hands-on approach who is willing to seek and form opportunities. You will need excellent communication, professional and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to function in a proactive, flexible environment. You will work with the management team to make sure we meet our strategic targets.
We expect you to
- Lead recruitment processes from start to finish
- Find and interview candidates internationally
- Offer support to fresh hires through on-boarding
- Advice on employee relations and global policies
- Foster employee wellness and the company vision
- Contribute input regarding process optimization and team development
What we are looking for
- 2+ work experience in the role of HR
- Educated to degree level (tech or media) or have qualifications related to HR
- A self-directed and well-organised problem solver who is not afraid of bringing change
- Good understanding of HR practices and Finnish employment laws
What we offer
- Healthy work-life balance supported by flexible work days/hours
- Lots of freedom and responsibility in an agile environment
- The option to work either remotely or in a modern office
- Relocation assistance
- An easy-going atmosphere with passionate and diverse teammates!
- The opportunity to develop yourself inside a growing company
- The power to make a difference!
If you think you could be a great match for the position, send us your CV with COVER LETTER to our email JOBS@SEEPIA.COM by the 31st of August 2021. If you want to know more about Seepia Playables and this position, contact us by email or give us a call +358 45 642 6167.