HR Manager – Compensation and People Analytics
PUBLISHED: June 26, 2020
ROVIO, Helsinki Metropolitan Area
Are you looking for a career in gaming – one of the hottest industries in the world? Would you like to work in a company that brings joy to millions of people everyday?
The Rovio HR Team is a passionate team turning the company strategy into programs and projects focusing on people, organization, and culture. We drive talent and leadership development, design modern people processes, and provide insightful and effective business HR partnership to Rovio business units. Together with all Rovio people, we are building a mission-driven company and culture that makes us one of the best places to work at.
We are looking for an HR Manager to work in two main areas: Compensation management and development, HR reporting & People analytics.
– Compensation management and development include managing the outsourced payroll ideally in all of our locations and key systems and processes connecting to it. In addition, you would be responsible for further defining and developing our total compensation framework; designing and iterating compensation policies including compensation ranges, structure, short and long-term incentive plans, etc.
-HR reporting and analytics include different people reporting varying from regular key metrics and KPI reporting for internal and external needs to more in-depth insights on our talent. People analytics role is new for us, so while we have some ideas of what the framework could look like, you have the opportunity to define it from scratch. When reporting is more focused on what and now, in dynamic talent analytics we are looking to spot trends, capture complex patterns, and identify unexpected correlations.
– In addition, you would be the HR Business partner for selected teams (plan to keep that area as light as possible)
- Compensation strategy, operations, and development: managing the outsourced payroll and the key systems, managing and developing the compensation strategy and framework
- HR reporting and people analytics: owning the master data and metrics, defining and actively developing our talent analytics framework, and providing insights by analyzing the data
- Business HR support for selected teams
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Passion and curiosity to develop HR for the future with ambition, eagerness to learn, and the ability to drive change in the organization, ideally using agile HR methods. Experience navigating the complexities and ambiguity.
- Experience with problem solving, including issue spotting, analyzing data/information and presenting conclusions effectively. Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment, backing up proposals with data.
- Analytical thinking, the capability of creating analysis from multiple data sources and curiosity to dig deep (both quantitative and qualitative)
- Good knowledge of HR processes and tools with expertise in designing and implementing compensation frameworks and total compensation models
- Working experience with Finnish employment law required. Know-how with Swedish and/or Danish employment law is considered a great advantage
- Deep knowledge of Excel is a must whereas prior work experience using R/Python/SQL is a strong plus
- Ability to visualize and document data and facts into an easily approachable format
- Not being afraid of routine process work with a sharp focus and attention to detail
- Good written and spoken communications in Finnish
- Good presentation and communication skills in English – our working language
Don’t keep us waiting but send your application already today!