Houdini Technical Artist
PUBLISHED: October 17, 2018
HOUSEMARQUE, Helsinki, Finland
Housemarque is looking for a Houdini Technical Artist for an unannounced AAA project!
Housemarque has a track record of 20+ years of developing top-notch games with focus on tight gameplay, impeccable audiovisual execution, and technical excellence.
We think we are a perfect workplace for talented people with interest in self-development and passion for games. We are working on exceptional new projects and we want you to play a part in making them happen.
Our company’s purpose is to:
- Be a great workplace, where people can develop professionally and as a person as well
- Develop games that bring joy and happiness to our gamers and fans
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Extensive health insurance
- Annual sports and cultural allowance
- A job with flexibility, responsibility and challenge
- Cool place to work with highly skilled professionals and fellow gamers
- All the help you need with relocation if you are moving to Finland from abroad
As a Houdini Technical Artist you’ll support the diverse team of artists and identify pipeline issues. You’ll also work with other Technical Artists to develop solutions.
- Must Houdini knowledge:
- Geometry nodes
- Plus Houdini knowledge:
- Render operators
- Shading operators
- Object nodes
- Knowledge of Vex
- Knowledge of Python
- Self-motivation, good communication skills and a great team-oriented attitude
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to perform visual and analytical problem-solving
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Art degree (BA, MA, etc.)
- Experience with Unreal Engine