PUBLISHED: January 4, 2018
HOUSEMARQUE, Helsinki, Finland
Housemarque is looking for a Tech Artist!
Housemarque has a track record of 20+ years of developing top-notch games with focus on tight gameplay, impeccable audiovisual execution, and technical excellence.
We think we are a perfect workplace for talented people with interest in self-development and passion for games. We are working on exceptional unannounced projects and we want you to play a part in making them happen.
Our company’s purpose is to:
- Be a great workplace, where people can develop professionally and as a person as well
- Develop games that bring joy and happiness to our gamers and fans
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A job with flexibility, responsibility and challenge
- All the help you need with relocation if you are moving to Finland from abroad
- Cool place to work with highly skilled professionals and fellow gamers
- A workplace that takes cares of the employees and gives them the opportunity to develop and flourish both professionally and as a person
As a Tech Artist your responsibility is to help manage art tools pipeline. You will also need to be proactive and capable of handling pressure, as well as being able to work independently, if needed.
- At least 2 years of experience as a tech artist in a current generation console or a PC game project or at least
- One shipped title for any of the following platforms: PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, PC
- Strong skills in Python, with Houdini, Maya or Modo
- Good skills with HLSL or VEX language
- Proactive – able to work as an own unit, if needed
- Good communication skills. You gather and share information, and tackle day-to-day problems with efficient face-to-face communication
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Not afraid of challenge and responsibility
- Good knowledge of Houdini
- Good knowledge of Maya
- 3D modeling skills
- Game hobby projects and game jam participations
- Knowledge of any other game development skills
Press ‘Apply Now!’ for more info and how to apply!