Senior Tech Programmer
PUBLISHED: May 8, 2019
HOUSEMARQUE, Helsinki, Finland
Housemarque is looking for a Senior Tech Programmer for an unannounced AAA project!
Housemarque has a track record of 20+ years of developing top-notch games with focus on tight gameplay, impeccable audiovisual execution, and technical excellence.
We think we are a perfect workplace for talented people with interest in self-development and passion for games. We are working on exceptional new projects and we want you to play a part in making them happen.
Our company’s purpose is to:
- Be a great workplace, where people can develop professionally and as a person
- Develop great games that bring joy & happiness to gamers and our fans
- Exciting and ambitious projects executed with the best tools
- Over two decades of experience in video game development
- Brilliant, diverse and empathetic colleagues to work with
- Freedom, flexibility and openness in a collaborative culture
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere at our cozy Helsinki office
- Competitive salary, benefits, healthcare, Nordic work-life balance
- Tailored relocation package to help you get settled into Finland
Housemarque is searching for an experienced Senior Tech Programmer to develop and maintain new and existing tech features and tools for our upcoming games, working together with other programmers and content creators.
- Design and implement run-time and offline systems to enable original game experiences
- Support other developers by extending engine pipelines and developing custom tools
- Integrate innovative features into Unreal engine
- Build and maintain production-quality C++ code
- Look for solutions with optimal run-time performance
- 5+ years of professional software development experience as programmer within the games industry or equivalent
- Strong programming skills
- Strong math skills
- Ability to easily collaborate with both engineers and non-technical people alike
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Lead mindset
- Professional Unreal Engine development experience
- Console or PC programming experience
- Graphics programming experience
- Interest in new algorithms and state of the art software technology
- A strong passion for video games