PUBLISHED: October 17, 2018
HOUSEMARQUE, Helsinki, Finland
Housemarque is looking for a Senior Programmer for an unannounced AAA project!
Housemarque has a track record of 20+ years of developing top-notch games with focus on tight gameplay, impeccable audiovisual execution, and technical excellence.
We think we are a perfect workplace for talented people with interest in self-development and passion for games. We are working on exceptional new projects and we want you to play a part in making them happen.
Our company’s purpose is to:
- Be a great workplace, where people can develop professionally and as a person as well
- Develop games that bring joy and happiness to our gamers and fans
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Extensive health insurance
- Annual sports and cultural allowance
- A job with flexibility, responsibility and challenge
- Cool place to work with highly skilled professionals and fellow gamers
- All the help you need with relocation if you are moving to Finland from abroad
We’re looking for motivated candidates who enjoy variety and challenges. As a Senior Programmer you will be part of a team of coders. Your responsibilities will be individually crafted to match your interests.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience as a programmer
- Strong C++ skills
- Strong game related math skills (vectors, matrices, trigonometry, etc)
- Ability to easily collaborate and communicate with both engineers and non-technical people alike
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Previous experience from games industry
- Prior experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Console or PC programming experience
- A strong passion for video games
- Knowledge and understanding of game design fundamentals