PUBLISHED: January 31, 2020
HOUSEMARQUE, Helsinki, Finland
Housemarque is looking for a Senior Producer for an unannounced project!
Founded in 1995 and based in Helsinki, Housemarque is the longest-standing game studio in Finland. We have a track record of 20+ years of developing top-notch games with focus on tight gameplay, impeccable audiovisual execution, and technical excellence. We think we are a perfect workplace for talented people with interest in self-development and big passion for games. We are working on exceptional new projects and we want you to play a part in making them happen.
Our purpose is to:
- Be a great workplace, where people can develop professionally and as a person
- Develop great games that bring joy & happiness to gamers and our fans
- Exciting and ambitious projects executed with the best tools
- Over two decades of experience in video game development
- Brilliant, diverse and empathetic colleagues to work with
- Freedom, flexibility and openness in a collaborative culture
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere at our cozy Helsinki office
- Competitive salary, benefits, healthcare, Nordic work-life balance
- Tailored relocation package to help you get settled into Finland
Housemarque is looking for a Senior Producer who can hit the ground running and maybe even teach us new tricks. Communication is your main tool and you make things easier to our award-winning cross-functional teams by facilitating day-to-day production, communicating between stakeholders and inspiring collaboration.
We like people who take initiative, stay on target and like their fellow humans. You are comfortable having several roles and can handle the fact that your slate is never clean. You come in and instigate, facilitate, alleviate, advice and empower.
- Create, track, and manage tasks to ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all upcoming releases and deadlines.
- Improve existing and/or create new processes to help improve communication and efficiencies.
- Identify, communicate, and resolve any risks that may prevent the team from completing deadlines together with production leadership and team leads.
- Scheduling and maintaining day to day tasking of departmental and interdisciplinary teams. Partner with other producers to balance resourcing.
- Creative problem solving.
- 5+ years of experience in big console/PC games
- Experience managing a team through a minimum of one full cycle of video game development
- Experience using Agile game development methodologies
- Must have excellent task-tracking organization
- Previous QA, design, engineering, or artwork experience
- Proficiency with Hansoft, Jira or other project management softwares
- Experience working with large, cross-discipline teams
This is a permanent, full-time position based in Helsinki, Finland.