Senior Graphics Programmer
PUBLISHED: October 26, 2018
HOUSEMARQUE, Helsinki, Finland
Housemarque is looking for a Senior Graphics Programmer for an unannounced AAA project!
Housemarque has a track record of 20+ years of developing top-notch games with focus on tight gameplay, impeccable audiovisual execution, and technical excellence.
We think we are a perfect workplace for talented people with interest in self-development and passion for games. We are working on exceptional new projects and we want you to play a part in making them happen.
Our company’s purpose is to:
- Be a great workplace, where people can develop professionally and as a person as well
- Develop games that bring joy and happiness to our gamers and fans
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Extensive health insurance
- Annual sports and cultural allowance
- A job with flexibility, responsibility and challenge
- Cool place to work with highly skilled professionals and fellow gamers
- All the help you need with relocation if you are moving to Finland from abroad
We’re searching for experienced Senior Graphics Programmer to enhance, develop and implement new and existing rendering techniques for our upcoming game.
- Build and maintain production-quality C++ and shader code
- Look for solutions with optimal run-time performance
- Support VFX artists by designing and implementing engine features
- 5+ years of professional software development experience as programmer within the games industry or equivalent
- Strong CPU and GPU programming skills
- Strong math skills
- Ability to easily collaborate and communicate with both engineers and non-technical people alike
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Real-time numerical simulation of natural phenomena
- Experience with applying computational geometry algorithms
- Professional Unreal Engine development experience
- Console or PC programming experience
- A strong passion for video games
- Eye for visual effects