PUBLISHED: October 17, 2018
HOUSEMARQUE, Helsinki, Finland
Housemarque is looking for a Programmer for STORMDIVERS!
Housemarque has a track record of 20+ years of developing top-notch games with focus on tight gameplay, impeccable audiovisual execution, and technical excellence.
We think we are a perfect workplace for talented people with interest in self-development and passion for games. We are working on exceptional new projects and we want you to play a part in making them happen.
Our company’s purpose is to:
- Be a great workplace, where people can develop professionally and as a person as well
- Develop games that bring joy and happiness to our gamers and fans
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Extensive health insurance
- Annual sports and cultural allowance
- A job with flexibility, responsibility and challenge
- Cool place to work with highly skilled professionals and fellow gamers
- All the help you need with relocation if you are moving to Finland from abroad
We’re looking for motivated candidates who enjoy variety and challenges. As a Programmer you will be part of a team of coders. In time your responsibilities will be individually crafted to match your interests and skills. You have a good starting foundation on Unreal Engine and C++.
Communication skills, the ability to ask the right questions, explaining, and understanding the jargon of other specialists is key to interpreting ideas into code.
- Unreal Engine development experience
- Strong C++
- Ability to easily collaborate and communicate with both engineers and non-technical people alike
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Game design skills
- Previous experience from games industry
- A strong passion for video games