PUBLISHED: January 16, 2019
HOUSEMARQUE, Helsinki, Finland
Housemarque is looking for a Producer for an unannounced AAA project!
Housemarque has a track record of 20+ years of developing top-notch games with focus on tight gameplay, impeccable audiovisual execution, and technical excellence.
We think we are a perfect workplace for talented people with interest in self-development and passion for games. We are working on exceptional new projects and we want you to play a part in making them happen.
Our company’s purpose is to:
- Be a great workplace, where people can develop professionally and as a person
- Develop great games that bring joy & happiness to gamers and our fans
- Exciting and ambitious projects executed with the best tools
- Over two decades of experience in video game development
- Brilliant, diverse and empathetic colleagues to work with
- Freedom, flexibility and openness in a collaborative culture
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere at our cozy Helsinki office
- Competitive salary, benefits, healthcare, Nordic work-life balance
- Tailored relocation package to help you get settled into Finland
Housemarque is looking for a Producer who can hit the ground running and maybe teach us new tricks. Communication is your main tool and you make things easier to our award-winning cross-functional teams by facilitating day-to-day production, communicating between stakeholders and inspiring collaboration. We like people who are brave to take initiative, stay on target and like fellow humans. You are comfortable having several roles and can handle the fact that your slate is never clean. You come in and instigate, facilitate, alleviate, advice and empower.
- Create, track, and manage tasks to ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all upcoming releases and deadlines
- Improve existing and/or create new processes to help improve communication and efficiencies
- Identify, communicate, and resolve any risks that may prevent the team from completing deadlines to production leadership and team leads
- Scheduling and maintaining day to day tasking of departmental and interdisciplinary teams
- Partner with other Producers to balance resource contention
- Creatively solve problems that arise during development
- Minimum of 3 years of game development experience or production experience
- Experience of at least one AAA game project from start to finish
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Must have excellent task-tracking organization
- Previous QA, Design, Engineering, or Artwork experience
- Proficiency with Hansoft, Jira or other project management softwares