PUBLISHED: November 26, 2018
HOUSEMARQUE, Helsinki, Finland
Housemarque is looking for a Graphics Programmer for an unannounced AAA project!
Housemarque has a track record of 20+ years of developing top-notch games with focus on tight gameplay, impeccable audiovisual execution, and technical excellence.
We think we are a perfect workplace for talented people with interest in self-development and passion for games. We are working on exceptional new projects and we want you to play a part in making them happen.
Our company’s purpose is to:
- Be a great workplace, where people can develop professionally and as a person as well
- Develop games that bring joy and happiness to our gamers and fans
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Extensive health insurance
- Annual sports and cultural allowance
- A job with flexibility, responsibility and challenge
- Cool place to work with highly skilled professionals and fellow gamers
- All the help you need with relocation if you are moving to Finland from abroad
Housemarque is searching for a promising Graphics Programmer to assist in developing and maintaining the in-house visual effects framework for our upcoming game.
- Implement features for the visual effects framework in cooperation with other graphics programmers
- Build and maintain production-quality C++ and shader code
- Look for solutions with optimal run-time performance
- Interest in graphics programming
- Solid general programming skills
- Ability to easily collaborate and communicate with both engineers and non-technical people alike
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Unreal Engine development experience
- Hobby GPU programming projects
- A strong passion for video games
- Eye for visual effects