Head of Growth Marketing
PUBLISHED: September 28, 2017
HATCH ENTERTAINMENT, Espoo
Apply to shape the future of mobile gaming with us!
We’re seeking an exceptional, data-driven Head of Growth Marketing to define and execute customer acquisition and retention strategy and lead co-marketing activities to launch Hatch across the globe.
This role requires a combination of digital marketing skills (creative campaign design & execution, channel optimization and liveops), business skills (global co-marketing activities) and growth hacker mindset in order to be able to utilize data analysis to optimize and prioritize performance and channels.
We especially value the skills of managing and analyzing interactions of users throughout the customer lifecycle and helping us attract, engage, and retain them at all stages.
You’ll lead a group of talented marketers and work closely with our global superstar team. We offer great benefits and the possibility to grow in the role.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experienced marketer – You have planned and executed large scale advertising campaigns across different channels, and you know how to match the message to the medium.
- Creative minded – You are able to develop new creative concepts with the team and understand the value of brand marketing as part of the broader user acquisition and retention strategy.
- Strategic planner & forecaster – You can prioritize, forecast potential impact and prepare a structured marketing plan.
- Analytics lover – You know how to measure the impact of marketing campaigns, perform experiments and understand which performance metrics and KPIs to track and you’re strong at using this information in the planning.
- Supportive Leader & Manager – You are comfortable inspiring and supporting your team and working collaboratively with other teams to ensure successful execution of marketing programs as one team.
- Growth-hacker – You love the challenge of creating ways to find growth opportunities, present data-driven recommendations to improve our business to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Hands-on: You are always ready to roll up your sleeves and participate hands-on. You find problems, you create answers & solutions. You are someone who just gets things done.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Smart & motivated colleagues
- Cool office space with a nice sea view
- Weekly breakfasts with team
- Game nights, team activities and theme parties
- Fruits and refreshments
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Tools you need to get the job done
- Competitive pay & bonus plan
- Home internet connection
- Healthcare and insurance package
- Lunch and culture/sports benefit
- Paid holiday up to 5 weeks per year
If you feel you’ve got what it takes – Super! – Please send your cover letter and CV/LinkedIn profile right away to email@example.com (subject line: “I wanna be your Head of Growth Marketing”)
In case you have any questions about the position or Hatch, please send an email to our Head of Finance firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: “About an open position”)