GROWTH MARKETER/PRODUCT MANAGER
PUBLISHED: June 1, 2017
Making the world a more musical place
At Yousician, our job is to reimagine music education, so everyone can play. We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to help millions of musicians learn, play, reach their goals, and have fun. If this sounds like the right mission for you, you’re in the right place!
GROWTH MARKETER/PRODUCT MANAGER
We are building a world-class User Acquisition team and we’re looking for a Growth Marketer/Product Manager to join us and drive the growth of our million user base by translating data into insight and execute large scale data-informed optimization experiments. Together with you, we will build a growth machine and you’ll be right in the thick of it.
Above all, you’ll have a unique opportunity to profoundly impact the lives of hundreds of millions of future musicians worldwide and re-image the way music education works.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Take ownership of conversion funnel experiments on GuitarTuna.
- Identify and prioritize the highest impact testing opportunities to improve marketing and product funnels.
- Own and execute large scale growth experiments from start to end and communicate results to the team.
- Drive evidence based decision making and measure results of the product updates that your team does.
- Streamline onboarding and user experience of GuitarTuna.
- Uncover consumer and market insights that inform strategy, targeting and segmentation.
- Develop and grow your team’s metrics and KPIs.
- Facilitate cross-functional teamwork and communicate all around with your own team, management, UX, marketing and other team leads.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Proven track-record of driving growth with data-driven optimization of marketing and product funnels.
- You have the ability to turn data into actionable insights and you enjoy doing data-informed decision-making.
- Strong understanding of funnel optimization techniques.
- You’re able to communicate well in cross-functional teams and lead people along a product journey.
- You possess a strong understanding of the mobile ecosystem.
- You have a passion for music, but it doesn’t matter whether you have professional music instrument skills or not; however understanding of music learning tools and utilities would be a great asset.
- 2+ years experience in performance marketing, product management or a data-driven field.
- Advanced skills in working with analytics tools (Google Analytics, MixPanel, Woopra, Tableau, Looker, Excel).
- You learn fast, work independently and get things done.
- Must be self-driven and able to work well in a Lean Startup.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to profoundly impact the lives of millions of future musicians worldwide.
- Work with world class professionals with can-do attitude in a successful high-growth startup.
- Competitive compensation package (salary, stock options, crazy perks).
- Brand new, shiny, spacious and amazingly cool office in the heart of Helsinki (Europe’s #2 most liveable city).
YOUSICIAN WAY OF WORKING:
- We want Yousician to be the best place in the world to work at, so we put a lot of effort into making a creative, motivating and fun working environment.
- We work in small efficient teams, where everyone has autonomy, freedom to make decision and a strong sense of ownership.
- We run experiments: we make systematic decisions, we measure outcomes to see what works and we learn from our experience.
- We have lots of perks and quirks: daily push-up sessions, bonus for sport activities, jam sessions (with more instruments than you can shake a drumstick at!), board game tournaments and sauna evenings and our famous Greece, Thailand and Tenerife work-retreats.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send us your application and CV by Sunday 25th June.
- Let’s make the world a more musical place together! Everyone who comes to a personal interview at our office gets an ukulele. #rockon
- Role published: 26.5.2017.
Yousician is the largest and fastest growing music education company in the world, with millions of users worldwide. Based in Helsinki, Finland, Yousician develops high-tech interactive software for learning guitar, piano, bass, and ukulele. Yousician provides real-time feedback on how you’re playing, combining the addictive features of computer games with songs and exercises to make the learning process easy, fun and motivating.
Yousician also develops the world’s #1 guitar tuner app Guitar Tuna (iOS, Android, WP) and has won numerous international business awards including WIRED’s hottest Finnish start-up, SXSW, Midem, Launch.edu, and educational awards such as Sunday Times ‘World’s best apps’ and Best European Learning Game. We’re hiring, so come join an amazing team and help us make the world a more musical place!