Global Partner Manager
PUBLISHED: June 9, 2017
SPACE NATION, Helsinki
We are looking for a resourceful Global Partner Manager to join the ambitious team of Space Nation in Helsinki, Finland. We are pioneering humanity’s transition to space by liberating astronaut skills for everyone, and accelerating human advancement.
Our team is creating an Astronaut Training Program together with NASA astronaut trainers. At the core of this experience is a smartphone app targeted towards global markets. Through the Space Nation Astronaut Program, anyone can train like an astronaut and have the chance to travel to space – for real. We are building the world’s biggest space discovery, wellness, and learning community, and need a skilled Partner Manager to help us.
We are going to have numerous partners and we are looking for a energetic Partner Manager to help us to create and maintain these partnerships. While all of these groups are interested and engaged with Space Nation, they have different needs and reasons for their involvement so your general business knowledge must be strong and negotiation skills excellent.
Do you understand how to build powerful co-marketing campaigns? Do you know how to create the best promotions?
Our expectations for you:
– Highly driven with a high-level of initiative
– Proven track record of successfully driving business results through partners across multiple routes to market
– Demonstrated track record of successfully building and managing partner programs, including development, execution and pipeline tracking and ROI analysis
– Deep expertise and understanding of partner business and point out the most effective cooperation models
– Experience and demonstrated capability to make data driven decisions
– Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills to clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions
– Balanced strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills, and understanding of ROI analysis
– Ability to quickly pick up leads generated by CEO and other Space Nation ambassadors and take appropriate action
This is a global role so you must have excellent English, other languages are an advantage.
Space Nation recently made Finnish fundraising history by collecting 3.2M€ from around 550 investors. Space Nation is not only one of the most exciting startups in Finland; its significance as a pioneer of space democratization has also been recognized around the world. It has been ranked as #1 of Ten European Growth Businesses To Watch In 2017 by Forbes, and has featured in dozens of newspaper articles.
Our culture: Our company is a great fit for someone who likes working in an organization that trusts smart individuals to do smart things within a minimal traditional hierarchy. Instead of rigid management structures, we prefer dynamic leadership and shared responsibility. Each one of us has our own areas of authority, expected targets and outcomes, the power and mandate to execute our roles, but also responsibility for results and deliverables.
Our perks: We are a very new start-up. We will have our first permanent office above iconic rock club Tavastia in central Helsinki from beginning of July. We don’t have electric cars, pin ball machines, an indoor climbing wall, or even a foosball table. What we do have is boundless enthusiasm, great ideas that fly from all directions, belief that we are creating something extraordinary, and slight occasional chaos. We will introduce new benefits according to company growth and wishes from the crew. We aim to grow and reap the benefits of the growth together.
Join this adventure of discovery by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but no later than 30 June 2017 – this position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate.
Space Nation. No borders.