Games Artist – VFX (3D)
PUBLISHED: October 4, 2017
NITRO GAMES, Kotka
Nitro Games is looking for a skilled VFX Artist to join the merry team in Kotka or Helsinki, Finland. We are offering a chance to be in the frontlines of mobile game development and to join an established studio with 10 years of experience in strategy games.
In this position you will be required to make a variety of high-quality visual effects for use in mobile games, these could range from atmospherics to unit abilities.
– Create optimised yet visually impressive VFX for characters, environments and UI.
– Create 3D models, materials and animated texture sheets.
– Some experience and knowledge of the Unity Engine and its particle system.
– Ability to create assets from either image, video or description.
– Must be creative and able to adapt to multiple art styles.
– Communicate and work with Animators, Artists Designers and Programmers to achieve the best quality products across the board.
If you have any additional skill sets you feel would be valuable, please highlight them in your application.
Apply latest by 15th of October at 24.00 at email@example.com
Nitro Games in brief:
Nitro Games is a free-to-play mobile game developer and publisher with a decade of experience in developing games for the mid-core user segment, mostly focusing on the genre of strategy games. The Company focuses on producing games with high production value and high revenue potential for smartphones and tablets. With Nitro Games’ powerful NG Platform and NG MVP-process, the Company is able to do market validation with new game prototypes after only a week of development. Historically, Nitro Games has developed games such as Medals of War, East India Company, Commander: Conquest of the Americas, Pirates of Black Cove and Raids of Glory. Nitro Games’ shares are listed on Nasdaq First North Sweden with the ticker NITRO, and the company’s Certified Adviser is Augment Partners AB