PUBLISHED: June 30, 2017
REMEDY ENTERTAINMENT, Finland/Espoo
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally® and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for highly motivated Gameplay Animator with a passion for story driven games in realistic settings. In this role you would be expected to take care of the overall gameplay experience focusing on captivating and dramatic character performances.
- Create high quality industry leading animation content, primarily characters, with a flair and drive to animate everything that moves. Including weapons, cameras, vehicles for generic in-game systems, scripted and cinematic sequences.
- Successfully collaborate with Engineers and Designers to enable fast prototyping workflow, secure animation quality and make sure that design guidelines are met as agreed.
- Provide accurate time estimations for tasks and meet production deadlines.
- Integrate animations into the engine with proprietary toolset while ensuring technical constraints are met.
- Verify in-game animation quality with the senior staff and adapt according to feedback.
What we think you’ll have:
- Solid skills in key frame animation (great sense of weight, timing and strong posing).
- Experience with Motion Builder and mo-cap data editing techniques for games.
- Hands on experience working with state machine/blend tree solutions is a PLUS.
So what’s in it for you then?
We offer you a chance to do something new and unique. Working as a member of our talented and experienced team with our world-class game technology means you have an excellent opportunity to develop yourself and take your career to new heights. We work hard but we also value a sane work-life balance, and we’re committed to providing our team a relaxed working environment.
The Remedy offices are situated in Espoo, Finland and relocation to the greater Helsinki area will be required. Should you be moving from abroad we are there for you every step of the way.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV and other information relevant to the position by July 31st 2017.