Game Tester SERIOUSLY / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: September 10, 2021
Did you know that Seriously is Finland’s 4th biggest games company in terms of revenue? Or that our game, Best Fiends, has been played more than Game of Thrones has been watched? Best Fiends has become a worldwide phenomenon with over 100 million downloads and around 2 million daily players. The game universe has expanded to include thousands of levels, hundreds of Fiends, a growing library of animated shorts, a variety of original content, a dedicated community of millions, and much, much more. Together with Playtika, we’re working towards being the biggest casual mobile games company in the West.
So how is our QA team doing in all of this? Well, for starters we have three different feature teams and more than 5000 levels in the game! Our growing QA team of 7 people is looking for a few hands-on Game Testers to join us at Seriously (Helsinki office). You will primarily take part in the development and planning of key features of the game from a QA point of view, as part of the development team! We hope you get excited about breaking things up, have strong attention to detail and you’re proactive. We’re a fast-paced working environment that appreciates work-life balance. If you are passionate about responsive testing and have the drive to improve game performance, here’s your chance!
What does the ride include?
- Working as part of the QA team, carrying point responsibility of the games QA process and testing
- Being the voice of the QA team during iteration plannings, on daily calls
- Being responsible for the major part of the game, taking care of its development and growth. Making suggestions based on QA related findings
- Test exciting new features while making sure existing functionality stays amazing
- Executing exploratory, performance, regression, and other complex testing tasks
- Assisting other QA team members. Researching, solving problems, and working both independently and in a team environment
What does it take to sign up for the race?
- Relevant experience in working with mobile games or as an app tester
- Passion for video games and testing, with an understanding of QA methodologies
- Ability to write relevant, actionable, and reproducible bug reports and test cases that stand up to scrutiny
- Good analytical skills and command of spreadsheets
- Ability to learn new tools, systems, and workflows
- Fluent in English as it’s our working language
We offer you a steady working environment, not to mention free apples in the kitchen! We love transparency, trust each other, and give everyone control and responsibility for their work. We learn and grow together. We dare to say that we are one of the most successful gaming companies in Finland so with us you surely are working with the best on the field!
We kindly ask You to send your application, and introduce yourself as soon as possible, as we’ll fill the position as soon as we’ve found the right person.
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict, and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.