Game Programmers (Unity)
PUBLISHED: January 11, 2019
Want to join one of the most experienced game development teams in Finland?
This is a full-time position at our office in central Helsinki. You will be working together with a team of fellow programmers, game artists and designers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic programmer who has a passion for making games. You could be a fresh graduate or an established developer.
- Implementing new features
- Improving quality of existing codebase
- Developing best practices and facilitating knowledge transfer
- Participating in technical design and documentation
- Overall problem solving and product improvement
- Proven skills in C# and Unity
- Ability to work both independently and as a development team member
- Good problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Overall interest in games
Bonus points for
- BSc or higher in a relevant field
- Experience in mobile application development
- Experience in tools development
- Completed game projects (commercial / hobby / school projects)
Send your application and CV to jobs (at) kuuasema.com. Please prepare to show samples of your work/projects.