PUBLISHED: April 4, 2017
SERIOUSLY, Helsinki, Finland
We are looking for motivated and passionate Game Programmer to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As a Game Programmer, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and optimizing new and existing game features by delivering well-structured code. In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic start-up environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, if we get it right, we might just conquer the globe. Come join us!
- Developing features independently, starting from initial prototyping through until production quality deliverable
- Debugging and profiling existing code for maintenance and optimization
- Contributing to the creative design development of our current and future titles
- Minimum 2 years of commercial game development experience with maintaining at least one live game
- Experience with Unity3D and C#
- Full understanding and ability to implement common data structures and algorithms
- Experience in building free-to-play mobile games
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English as it’s our working language
- Experience on working with game projects that have strong backend dependencies is considered a plus
- Opportunity to work with great people on great content
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours and great work-life balance
- Private healthcare and dental plans, extensive health and leisure insurance
- Lunch benefit, annual sports and culture allowance
- Variety of tools. Tell us what you need to get the job done and we’ll get it
- Relocation package and assistance
- Free snacks and beverages
At Seriously Digital Entertainment, we are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.