Game Programmer (Hyper-casual) LIGHTNEER / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: April 1, 2021
We are looking for a Game Programmer to join our team in Helsinki!
At Lightneer we produce dozens of original hyper-casual game ideas and develop best to market in just a handful of weeks. As a key member of our world-class team, you will have the opportunity to make your mark on new fun mobile games played worldwide.
As a Game Programmer you will develop different types of games as part of the production team and in conjunction with the biggest hyper-casual mobile games publishers.
- Designing and developing games with Unity
- Writing high quality code with C#
- Collaborating with the team members and other stakeholders on game development processes
- Sharing technical expertise with the team
- Experience in the gaming industry with at least 1 shipped game
- Mobile game development background
- Understanding how physics work in a context of gameplay
What we offer
- Flat organisation with a team centric approach in working
- Creative freedom within projects, ability to create product from start to finish
- Holiday policy of 6 weeks of holidays per year
- Yearly dental care
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Phone subscription and device
If you want you can also add a cover letter, some work samples or other supporting documents on your application but they are not necessary at this stage.
Become part of the Lightneer team and apply now!