PUBLISHED: November 14, 2017
KOUKOI GAMES, Oulu
Koukoi Games is growing and looking for more great talent to join our team. We are looking for experienced, deeply motivated and passionate Game Programmer to join our team at Koukoi Games. You want to be part of building high quality mobile games to serve rising needs of players, create long lasting memories, challenge yourself and enjoy working as a part of our awesome team – all this with entrepreneurial spirit, experience and passion for making games.
As a part of our team, you are responsible of developing our existing game titles further and take part in developing our upcoming titles – while always aiming higher. For being successful in Koukoi Games, you must be a good team player, have unique and productive approaches to game programming and be in responsible of your own work. You like to face new challenges, have relaxed approach of getting things done with positive attitude, and you know how to focus on your work and make good development decisions.
As a Game Programmer, with game industry experience, you will have a portfolio of proven quality.
- Developing existing and upcoming F2P mobile game titles
- Taking part in game and technical design for the games
- Understanding new technologies and technical challenges with mobile devices – finding unique approaches, with excellent problem solving skills, to take benefit of technology
- Creating approachable and engaging mobile games
- Documentation, testing and supporting operations
- Being part of our awesome team
- Ability to develop and prototype mobile games with unique approaches in high quality manner, and capability of solving complex challenges in productive way
- Highly experienced with Unity and C#, and understanding of integrations and 3D tools
- Capable of independently developing games, mechanics, features, prototypes, content, etc.
- Free-to-play, multiplayer and social game design and development know-how are big plusses
- Experienced with taking part in QA and game testing activities
- Experience with back-end development is a plus
- Appropriate documentation and technical design skills
- Passion, pride and responsibility in your work
- Entrepreneurial attitude
KOUKOI GAMES OFFERS
- New interesting challenges and approaches for making games with high production value
- Relaxed working environment and flexible ways of working with best tools
- Opportunity to be part of an ice-cold focused team, our Koukoi family
- Interesting projects to take part in – original titles to working with entertainment companies
- Responsibility and compensation
- Opportunity to learn and grow
Interested? Please drop us your application including CV, cover letter and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Game Programmer”. Even if your skillset is not the right match for our requirements, we still want to know about all super skilled game developers there are, so please drop us a line.