PUBLISHED: October 13, 2017
Housemarque is looking for a Game Programmer!
Housemarque has a track record of 20+ years of developing top-notch games with focus on tight gameplay, impeccable audiovisual execution, and technical excellence.
We think we are a perfect workplace for talented people with interest in self-development and passion for games.
Our company’s purpose is to:
1) Be a great workplace, where people can develop professionally and as a person as well
2) Develop games that bring joy and happiness to our gamers and fans
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A job with flexibility, responsibility and challenge
- All the help you need with relocation if you are moving to Finland from abroad
- Cool place to work with highly skilled professionals and fellow gamers
- A workplace that takes cares of the employees and gives them the opportunity to develop and flourish both professionally and as a person
We’re looking for motivated candidates who enjoy variety and challenges. As a Game Programmer you will be part of a team of coders. Your responsibilities will be individually crafted to match your interests.
- Previous experience from game industry
- Strong C++ skills• Strong math skills
- Experience designing and implementing game systems and features for commercially released games
- Ability to easily collaborate and communicate with both engineers and non-technical people alike
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good problem solving skills
- Prior experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Console programming experience
- Knowledge and prior experience with other programming and scripting languages
- A strong passion for video games
- Knowledge and understanding of game design fundamentals