PUBLISHED: May 4, 2020
ICEFLAKE STUDIOS, Tampere
We are looking for a game programmer to join our team. You have experience either through working in a game company or doing hobby projects. You are experienced with C# language and Unity game engine. You will work closely with other game programmers to implement game features and meet design requirements for the Surviving the Aftermath title.
- Good communication skills in a team, but ability to work independently.
- Ability to receive and give feedback.
- Experience in working with C# and Unity.
- Up-to-date understanding of technologies used in games.
- Ability to independently work in a game project.
Considered an advantage:
- Ability to learn new technologies and techniques
- Previous experience in the game industry
- Programming experience in other languages
- Knowledge of modern rendering techniques(PBR)
What we offer:
- Development of PC and Console titles with highly talented and motivated team
- Independent and agile working environment
- Very little management overhead
- State of the art tools and hardware to work with
- Grand scale projects in cooperation with a major publisher
Iceflake is a company of 20 experienced developers, with over 10 years of history and a stable outlook. We are focused on developing awesome original games for PC and console platforms. Our offices are centrally located in the beautiful city of Tampere.
Send your applications to email@example.com
Use the title Game Programmer and include a portfolio of your previous projects.