PUBLISHED: July 22, 2019
We are looking for motivated and passionate Game Programmer to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As a Game Programmer you will be working on one of our exciting projects, to create, optimize and maintain the game’s infrastructure. In addition to the skills and experience listed below, we are looking for a motivated self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running in an energetic start-up environment, where everybody pulls their weight, where every idea is valued, and where, if we get it right, we might just conquer the globe. Come join us!
- Developing features independently, starting from initial prototyping through until production quality deliverable
- Actively contribute as part of the team in feature development, design and implementation
- Debugging and profiling existing code for maintenance and optimization
- Contributing to the creative design development of our current and future titles
- 3-5 years of commercial game development experience
- Experienced with Unity3D and C#
- Full understanding and ability to implement common data structures and algorithms
- Experience working in free to play and mobile games is considered a plus
- Attention to detail
- Good teamwork skills
- Fluent in English, as it’s our working language
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.