PUBLISHED: September 19, 2018
SHIPYARD GAMES, Helsinki
Shipyard Games is a game studio that is on a mission to build world-class location-based games for mobile. The team has a strong background in gaming and is backed by Supercell, one of the most successful game companies in the world.
We’re looking for a Game Programmer to join our team in Helsinki. As a developer in our small team, you will be contributing heavily to the final product and will have a unique possibility to leave your own mark in the gaming industry. In this position you will have a lot of possibilities to influence by participating in the game design and other important decisions.
We want to hire developers who have passion for games. You don’t necessarily need to have years’ of experience in the technologies we use, but the willingness to learn and to adopt new things quickly is required. We’re offering a challenging and definitely interesting role in an experienced team and with a possibility to actually see the results of your own work.
- Developing features independently from initial prototyping to production quality deliverable
- Involvement in all areas of game programming including graphics, gameplay and UI
- Contributing to the game design
- Passion for building location-based mobile games
- Experience in game programming, preferably in free-to-play mobile games
- Ability to solve problems autonomously
- Fluent English
- Native iOS development experience and knowledge of 3D graphics programming is considered as a plus
Why join our team:
- You’ll have complete professional freedom and responsibility
- We have flexible hours and great work-life balance
- Get private healthcare and dental plans, extensive health and leisure insurance
- Opportunity to work as part of a small team of experienced gaming veterans in a zero-bureaucracy environment
If you think you’d be our next Shipper, send your application to: