PUBLISHED: September 4, 2018
KuuHubb Finland is looking for a Unity Game Programmer to join our new game team. You are familiar with Unity from previous jobs and able to implement a wide array of features such as UI, Monetization, Social and Game Mechanics.
KuuHubb (www.kuuhubb.com) is a publicly listed company (KUU.V on TSXV in Canada) active in a space that focuses mainly on mobile lifestyle applications, communities and games for the female mobile audience. KuuHubb Group has offices Finland, The Netherlands and Croatia.
- Game development for iOS and Android using Unity
- Work in cooperation with other developers, backend programmers, artists, game designers, level designers and QA to design and implement high quality game features
- Contribute to the game design and development with your experience
- Understanding of the overall development and release process (including QA)
- Previous Game programming experience with Unity
- Backend experience not a must, but a welcome addition
- Good communication skills in english
- Experience with agile development techniques
- Expertise with mobile development and an understanding of the platform limitations and possibilities
- Passion about f2p games is a plus but not a must
- Work with something different – KuuHubb is active in lifestyle spaces such as digital art communities, interior design apps and now a completely new game that you get to be a part of as a key team member
- A chance to be a part of a newly formed and energetic game team consisting of developers, game and level designers, artists and QA.
- Flat organisation
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- An office right in the very heart of Helsinki
- Best daily organic cold pressed juices to keep you healthy and happy.
If you are interested in what we have to offer you, and granted the above combination of required skills/experience matches your profile, we would love to be in touch. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org